Tips For Healthy Skin This Winter
It’s no secret that winter can be a challenge for skin. Dry, dull skin is a common issue during harsh winter months and keeping your skin looking and feeling its best isn’t always easy. See below for some of our favourite winyer skin care tips.
- Moisturize. While it might seem obvious, its easy to forget that a quality moisturizer used twice daily can do wonders for your skin. Consider using one that’s rich and nourishing.
- Use a humidifier. A humidifier adds moisture to a room and can be a great nightime routine.
- Stay hydrated. Drink throughout the day to ensure your body is never dehydrated.
- Be mindful in the shower. While its tempting (especially on a cold day) to indulge in hot showers, it can be irritating to skin. Stick with warm baths and showers.
- Wear sunscreen. Yes, even in the winter, sunscreen is a must.
- Stay active. Exercise boosts your mood and helps you look and feel better!
- Eat right. Get in those veggies and fruits every day. Consider a multi-vitamin.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.