5 Perfect Mother’s Day Beauty Gift Ideas
For anyone who is hunting for a last minute Mother’s Day gift, the perfect beauty buy can help to pamper your mom and leave her feeling gorgeous on her big day. Whether Mama Bear personally prefers collecting makeup or indulging in the latest perfume, we’ve curated a roundup of five perfect fragrance and cosmetics gift ideas.
1) The Body Shop British Rose Essential Collection, $35: As part of The Body Shop’s new limited edition British Rose collection, these products claim to be made with 100 percent organic English roses. The beauty buys include a shower gel, vitamin E-enriched moisture cream, body butter and hand cream. Meanwhile, the ingredients claim to be sustainable and to benefit The Body Shop’s new Commitment – Enrich Not Exploit ethical campaign.
2) Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette, $43: This eye palette from Clinique features a series of eight eyeshadow shades, which range from blush pink to soft lavender. The eyeshadows, which claim to be buildable and long-lasting, are also said to keep the look of creases under control. Meanwhile, the kit also includes a double-sided applicator that features a brush and sponge.
3) Philosophy Celebrate The Ones We Love Rollerball Trio, $46: Try rewarding your mom with a series of ladylike scents which will surely usher her into spring. This trio of fragrances from Philosophy includes the brand’s Amazing Grace, Pure Grace and Loveswept rollerballs. Amazing Grace claims to include bergamot notes, muguet blossoms and musk. Pure Grace is said to offer hints of water lily and leafy greens, while Loveswept is described as a “vibrant and romantic fragrance.”
4) Kiehl’s Since 1851 ‘Healthy Skin Essentials’ Starter Kit, $71: If your beauty-conscious mama happens to be a skincare addict, this gift idea from Kiehl’s just may be a smart solution. The kit includes an Ultra Facial Cleanser, which is said to be enriched with glycosides, and a Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate that claims to target wrinkles. Meanwhile, the avocado-packed Creamy Eye Treatment is said to treat the sensitive eye area, with a Midnight Recovery Concentrate claiming to nourish the skin with botanical oils. Also, the Ultra Facial Cream states that it will balance and hydrate the skin.
5) Estée Lauder Pleasures To Go Gift Set, $75: This shiny silver fragrance gift set from Estée Lauder contains two eau de parfums and a body lotion. The Pleasures floral scent is said to be a mixture of lily, white peony and jasmine notes, combined with hints of pink peppercorn.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.