5 Organic Beauty Buys For Earth Day
Photo: josiemarancosmetics on Instagram
For eco-conscious beauty addicts who are ready for Earth Day, updating your makeup bag with an array of organic essentials is the perfect way to mark the occasion. Whether you prefer to emphasize your lips or draw attention to your eyes, we’ve curated a roundup of five organic makeup products just in time for April 22.
1) Vapour Organic Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color Radiant in Sugar, $22: This eyeshadow states that it is formulated with organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax and organic chrysanthemum. The pale pink and slightly shimmery eye shade is said to offer sheer colour, while the product’s signature Herbal Eyebright Complex claims to encourage anti-inflammatory skin benefits.
2) Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Pink, $26: As a colour stick designed for the cheeks and lips, this double duty product from Josie Maran offers a dose of pink. It claims to be enriched with the brand’s signature organic argan oil, said to be packed with vitamin E and essential fatty acids. The product claims to offer a dewy effect, rejuvenate the skin and provide a natural finish.
3) The Organic Pharmacy Sheer Tint, $49: The Organic Pharmacy’s lightly tinted makeup buy claims to create a smooth, flawless look and offer the skin a glowing finish. The Sheer Tint is available in four shades, which include Bronze Glow, Ivory Glow, Natural Glow and Rose Glow. Meanwhile, the formula claims to be boosted with antioxidants, polysaccharides from the Cyatheacea tree and illuminating light reflecting pigments.
4) Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint in Very Sweet, $50: As a lip and cheek tint from all natural and organic beauty brand Tata Harper, this product claims to use Spanish lavender to reduce the look of fine lines. The formula is also said to contain plumping Lipoamino Acid Technology, moisturizing coconut fruit extract and jojoba. Meanwhile, the soft and understated rose pink colour just may offer a hint of natural beauty.
5) Viseart Lip Palette in Classic Paris Velvet, $100: This palette of 12 lip shades from Paris-based cosmetics brand Viseart claims to offer buildable colour, which ranges from sheer to full coverage. As for the colours themselves, they include rich neutral shades such as deep browns and classic dark pinks. Meanwhile, the formula is said to contain vegetable derived castor seed oil, plant derived shea butter and Vitamin E.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.