Easy Ways To Save On Clothing This Fall & Winter
There’s no better time to begin saving. 2020 has been a challenging year for many Canadians and it may get worse for some. With anxiety around a second wave of Covid-19 and concerns about the job market, saving is a necessity. See below for some easy ways to save on clothing this coming fall and winter.
- Go to local thrift shops before you go to other shops. You may find just what you need at a fraction of the price.
- Look at sale items and buy items on sale and out of season.
- Clean out your closet and consider selling what you don’t wear or items that don’t fit.
- Browse online before going to the store.
- Stick to classic items when possible and avoid the trends.
- Use apps and coupons to find good deals.
- Exchange items with family and friends.
- Shopping with cash can help you stay on budget and avoid over-spending.
- Take care of your clothing. Wash according to label instructions and do your own tailoring.