Spring’s Best Travel Packing Hacks
With spring right around the corner, it’s time to gear up for holiday travel and fun. For many of us however, packing for travel is a tiresome and sometimes stressful chore. We’ve pulled together some of our favourite travel packing hacks to help make your upcoming travels a little easier.
1. To utilize the space in your suitcase, roll your clothes instead of folding them.
2. Consider using packing cubes. They are an incredibly efficient way to keep your clothing and accessories organized.
3. Bringing any necklaces? A popular hack for necklaces involves a straw. Simply put your necklaces throw a straw to keep them free of tangles.
4. If you want to keep your clothes smelling fresh for your trip, you can put dryer sheets in between your clothing.
5. Tuck shoes in between your clothing, by wrapping each shoe in a shower cap.
6. To keep your jewelry organized and tangle-free, you can store your baubles in a pill container or even stuff them (carefully) into your shoes.
7. Bring laundry bags to keep clean and dirty clothes separated and easily distinguishable.
8. Use your socks to store things that can easily break (like perfume oil or makeup).
9. Stack your bras and bikini tops on top of each other to save space and help them keep their shape.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.