Copy Chanel Iman’s Cool Fringed Top And Fierce Caged Sandals
With her statuesque proportions and stunning exotic features, it’s no surprise that Chanel Iman is a street style icon. The 25-year-old Victoria’s Secret Angel was spotted having lunch yesterday in New York City, and managed to look effortlessly gorgeous in her low key ensemble. If you’re aiming to copy her model off duty style this weekend, here’s how to get the look for yourself now.
1) Bruno Cucinelli Shirt, $1,442: We are loving the neutral beige colour of this versatile, bohemian chic top by Bruno Cucinelli. The playful fringe accents, three quarter sleeves and open front design help to create an easy and lightweight topper.
2) Majestic Filatures Scoop Neck Tank Top, $134: For a simple layer under your statement-making jacket, try slipping into a fitted white sleeveless top. This figure-flattering tank features a scoop neck and thick straps, and helps to enhance the look of your neutral ensemble.
3) Joe’s ‘Collector’s – Billie’ Destroyed Crop Slim Boyfriend Jeans, $133: We are loving how the leggy beauty showcases her endless stems in cropped, distressed skinny denim. These light wash boyfriend jeans are complete with ripped knees, faded accents and a stonewashed finish.
4) Legend Footwear Berlin Caged Sandal, $25: With caged sandals reigning supreme on the season’s runways, try stepping out in the trend yourself. These nude-toned strappy stilettos will help you channel your inner Chanel Iman, while the towering heels bring a feminine aspect to your outfit.
5) Topshop Lakota ‘60s Round Sunglasses, $30: With round aviators offering an immediate vintage inspired touch, Iman’s style is certainly on point for the summer months. These 1960s style black sunglasses make a splash with their metallic gold detail and funky circular frames.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.