5 Romantic Dresses To Wear For Valentine’s Day
Photo: Bibhu Mohapatra Spring 2016 (Style.com)
For hopeless romantic fashionistas looking for the perfect evening dress that will capture the eyes and heart of their loved one, here are our top picks to help you achieve a glamorous look for the special occasion while bringing some spark back to your relationship. From vibrant red hues and feminine florals to flirty necklines and figure-hugging silhouettes, celebrate the season of love with these stunning dresses that will help transform you into a flawlessly, ethereal sight for the romantic night ahead.
1) BCBGMaxazria Kinsley Embroidered Illusion Sheath Dress, $167: Get into the Valentine’s Day spirit with this vibrant red dress from BCBGMaxazria to capture the romantic evening. Intricate embroidered details adorn the delicate sheer neckline while the plunging v-neck and asymmetrical crossover skirt give the dress a sultry and modern flare.
2) Pamella, Pamella Roland Beaded Tulle-Detail Dress, $270: Sparkle throughout the evening with this beaded tulle dress from Pamella Roland. For minimalist fashionistas looking for subtle elegance, its luxurious midnight blue colour, beaded sheer bodice and extended tulle hem create an effortless yet stunning sartorial statement that will sure to enthral your date.
3) Eliza J Embellished Jacquard Fit and Flare Dress, $271: Incorporate a floral print into your Valentine’s day attire with this fit-and-flare dress from Eliza J. Its tailored bodice and pleated skirt create a feminine silhouette that flatters every figure. The jacquard fabric and rich violet hue paired with lilac florals and bejeweled neckline create a glamorous evening assemble.
4) Nicholas Lattice Pleated Ball Dress, $315: This lattice dress from Nicholas updates a classic little black dress with its high neckline and sheer hem for a conservative and sophisticated style but with an added surprise with its skin-baring back. Accessorize with a pair of black strappy heels and layer over a long wool coat to complete the ensemble.
5) Erin Fetherston Polly Dress, $448: Capture the intimate mood of the evening with this gorgeous aubergine fit-and-flare dress from Erin Fetherston. The laced bodice with long sleeves and deep-v back gives a sophisticated finish to the full pleated satin skirt. Add a touch of metallic with silver pumps to complete your look.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.