Easy Holiday Décor For The Home
Making the home a bit more cheerful flor the holidays can be both easy and fun. You don’t need to go all out to add a festive flair to your home. Check out some of our favourite holiday décor items for the home below.
- A holiday tree is well worth the time and effort for a beautiful indoor display.
- A simple door wreath really adds a cozy, festive vibe to your front entrance.
- Christmas plates and glasses are a fun way to celebrate the holidays. Use them all of December to really get in the spirit.
- Add garland to the interior of your home for a warm, inviting feel.
- Include plaid in your living room (think plaid pillows or a blanket).
- Gingerbread houses are a great way to get the whole family involved in festivities.
- Holiday candles add lovely ambiance and scent to a room (peppermint and pine are fantastic options).
- Holiday lights both inside and out are easy and fun.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.