Tips For A Better Night’s Sleep
A good night’s sleep is considered by many to be the foundation of good health. Adopting good, sleep focused habits will assist in a better quality sleep. Consider the tips below for achieving a better night’s sleep.
- Create a sleep routine. Aim to go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday.
- Avoid caffeine late in the day. Caffeine can interfere in your ability to wind down in the evening.
- Limit naps. If you nap often or for long periods of time, consider stopping or reducing the length of your nap.
- Create a comfortable sleep setting. A cool, quiet, clean room can do wonders for a positive sleep experience.
- Avoid nighttime alcohol. Alcohol can disrupt sleep patterns.
- Relax before bed. Listening to music, reading or meditating can help. A bath can also be a great relaxer!
- Talk to your doctor. Your doctor can offer advice on supplements and medication to improve your sleep quality.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.