6 Ways To Make A Room Seem Larger
Many of us have a small room that we’d love to appear larger and airier. There are a variety of things you can do to achieve this. Check out some of our favourites below.
- Remove clutter and excessive furniture. Keep what you need and use and remove everything else. A clean, functional room is not only more organized, but better presented.
- Bring in mirrors. Adding mirrors can open up your space and add dimension.
- Lighten up. Try using lighter hues for furniture and wall colours .
- Keep prints to a minimum and focus on solid colours for large pieces like furniture.
- Use light, airy fabrics.
- Utilize natural light, whenever possible. Open up your space by keeping windows free of covering. Light and bright!
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.