Fun Outdoor Winter Activities For The Family
As we slowly move through February, taking time to enjoy the outdoors continues to be important for both physical and mental health. Getting outside for even a short period of time can do wonders for the spirit and mood.
- Walk or take a hike.
- Take the kids tobogganing.
- Hit the local indoor or outdoor rink for some ice skating.
- Have an outdoor BBQ.
- Go snowmobiling.
- Make a bird feeder for the yard.
- Play a sport like hockey or even soccer in the snow.
- Consider visiting a hot springs.
- Try a winter run.
- Visit the local playground with the kids.
- Play in the snow. Build a snowman or a classic fort!
- Take the dog out for some fun at the local dog park.
- Ski or snowboard. Check local hills/resorts for availability.
- Visit a local botanical garden.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.