How To Save An Extra $100+ Every Month
Can you use an extra $1200 plus per year? Of course, you can! Maybe you’ve been dreaming of a 2021 vacation, purchasing a special gift for yourself or a loved one or just meeting that saving goal you have set out for yourself. Here are some tips for easy saving every monhth.
- Schedule automatic withdrawals from your regular bank account to your savings account. Even a small amount weekly or bi-weekly can make a big difference.
- Skip the daily trip to the coffee shop and make your favourite brew at home.
- Compare grocery prices online before deciding which grocery store to buy from. Shopping in bulk on sale items you frequently use/need.
- If you have a balance on your credit card look to transfer to a card with an interest free offer or better interest rate.
- Keep restaurant dining to a minimum. Visit half (or less) than you used to.
- If you’ve got cable, cancel it. Utilize a streaming service.
- Consider cancelling pricey gym memberships (especially if you don’t use them as often as you should).
- Think about a side gig that you could incorporate into your life with earnings going towards savings.
The above tips can save a bundle. Take this as a challenge and think of a few others adjustments you can make to get you started with your savings goals!
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.