Beautiful Party Dresses For TIFF 2017
Photo: Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2017 (Vogue Runway)
With the Toronto International Film Festival on the horizon, party season is also officially here. Whether you’re attending a red carpet premiere or heading to an after party, TIFF offers the perfect opportunity to step out in sparkle and shimmer. As we prepare to clink glasses, step out in our evening finery and embrace the silver screen, it’s essential to choose the perfect party frock. We’ve curated a few choices that will surely suit the occasion on hand, and transform you into the belle of the ball.
1) Dessy Collection Convertible Wide Leg Jersey Jumpsuit, $197: We are liking the brilliant dark red tone of this jumpsuit, which makes a statement with its flared trousers and silky fabric. Meanwhile, the deep bodice and convertible style allows you to create a seductive style for the evening hours.
2) Le Château Sequin & Lace Crew Neck Gown, $198: If you want to feel like a fairytale princess, a pale pink creation just may be your solution. This candy-coloured gown is adorned with shiny sequins, and also features a lacy hem. The slit up the skirt, high neckline and cap sleeves all offer a feminine and delicate effect as a finishing touch.
3) Adrianna Papell Sequined Tulle Gown, $260: Try staying true to the celebratory spirit in the air by channelling your inner screen siren in a metallic dress. With its silver sequins, spaghetti straps and long, airy skirt, this gown can easily light up any party that you find yourself at.
4) ELIZA J Off-Shoulder Lace Cocktail Dress with Belt, $329: Although dramatic floor-length gowns can look beautiful for a TIFF gala, a mid-length frock is just as pretty. With its asymmetrical hemline and black lace, this off-the-shoulder dress also fits into Fall 2017’s runway trends.
5) Avery G Floral High/Low Gown, $376: As we transition from summertime to early fall, floral prints turn rich and vibrant with the change in seasons. With its high-low skirt and mix of magenta, red and navy blue blossoms, this gown is a colourful choice. For a contrast, the basic black plunging neckline offsets the vivid skirt.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.