Hottest New Accessories For Summer 2017
Photo: Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2017 (Vogue Runway)
As we step out in our favourite new summertime ensembles, it’s important to keep key accessories in mind as well. After all, it’s easy enough to slip on that velvet choker or those suede pumps from the winter months, only to realize the seasonal mistake later. If you want to truly embrace the changing weather in the air, Summer 2017’s accessories are an absolute must. From jewellery to footwear, we’ve curated a few items to add to your wardrobe this season.
1) Betsey Johnson Gold-Tone Flower and Heart Mismatch Earrings, $53: With the trend of deliberately mismatched ear candy currently making a splash, this pair can easily bring life to a plan ensemble. These gold-coloured garden inspired earrings look gorgeous with their green and red shades and dangling charms.
2) Quay Australia Stray Cat 58mm Mirrored Cat Eye Sunglasses, $76: As cat eye sunglasses make a return to the sartorial world, these vintage inspired shades can immediately help you channel 1950s diva vibes. We are liking the pale pink hue and funky oversized frames of these sunglasses by Quay Australia.
3) Treasure & Bond Frontal Necklace, $68: Whether you’re wearing a bohemian maxi dress or a crisp shirtdress, a metallic collar necklace is a versatile accessory choice. This goldtone neckpiece is created with decorative coins for an exotic finish.
4) Sam Edelman Patti Floral Printed Sandals, $133: On the season’s runways, floral patterns and strappy designs dominated the shoe trends. These dark blue high-heeled sandals feature a flowery red print and ankle strap.
5) Dolce & Gabbana Mini Shoulder Bag, $472: As the nautical stripe continues to enjoy a moment in the sun, try drawing your inspiration from this trend. This leather handbag is a pretty sight with its gold chain strap and broad navy blue and white stripes.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.