Summer Wedding Guest Dresses Under $200
If you’ve already RSVP’d as attending for any summer weddings this season, the official hunt for a suitable frock has likely begun. Whether the wedding in question is an elaborate celebration or a simple backyard reception, the key is to dress well without appearing overly flashy. As florals and sweet blush hues dominate the season’s trends, it’s also a perfect opportunity to rock a feminine frock. We’ve curated five affordable wedding guest dresses, which can easily be worn for other occasions throughout the summertime.
1) GABBY SKYE Lace Fit-And-Flare Dress, $83: If you’re captivated by the season’s pastels, this sky blue dress just may be your sartorial solution. The high illusion neckline and lace are ladylike, and can easily be accessorized with a metallic clutch and pointed toe pumps.
2) INC International Concepts Floral-Print Maxi Dress, $133: Although maxi dresses are often associated with casual afternoons on the beach, this summertime essential can easily work for formal functions as well. This navy blue floor-length number makes a statement with its bright pink blooms, pleated bodice and halter neckline.
3) WAYF Ruffle Wrap Dress, $175: With its hot pink tone, this sleeveless V-neck design also features a wrap cut and a cool asymmetrical hemline. The slightly sheer skirt and waist-cinching tie belt finish off the airy silhouette.
4) BB Dakota Katie Lace Midi Dress, $180: The off-shoulder neckline and mid-length hem are stylish, yet also appropriate for mingling with guests at a chic wedding. Meanwhile, the dainty lace, ballet slipper hue and flirty hemline add a summer-ready look which can also work for any upcoming parties.
5) Taylor Dresses Fit & Flare Dress, $191: We are liking the soft lavender and pale pink colour palette of this flared number. With its V-neckline, splashy flowery print and wide pleated skirt, this dress is sure to stand out in any photographs from the festivities.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.