5 Fashion Must-Haves For June 2017
Photo: Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2017 (Vogue Runway)
As the weather gradually warms, trips to the beach and hours spent in the great outdoors are inevitable. With barbecues, picnics and backyard entertaining on the horizon, June is certainly a transitional month. Although you’ll still need coverage from the elements for those unexpectedly windy mornings, there are still countless opportunities to shed your layers. We’ve curated a few sartorial essentials to help you get through the languid June weeks which stretch ahead of us.
1) Express Mid Rise Embroidered Denim Mini Skirt, $60: Although embroidered denim may remind you of the 2000s, this trend has fully returned for Spring 2017. In fact, denim skirts and jeans emblazoned with vivid designs seem to be making a splash in a major way. We are liking this revamped denim mini, which features distressed detail and embroidered birds and blossoms.
2) Leith Wrap Front Ruffle Tank, $79: Try slipping into a frilly spaghetti strap blouse for those casual weekends when you can also rock denim. With its pale pastel blue tone, thin straps and ruffled bodice, this tank may be a must-have for your June outfits.
3) CeCe Off the Shoulder Eyelet Blouse, $170: The off-the-shoulder neckline is certainly the newest way to bare your arms. This striking white eyelet blouse features slightly puffed long sleeves, and is made with 100 percent cotton for those steamy June days.
4) Betsey Johnson Floral-Print Bow Fit & Flare Dress, $196: With its vibrant floral print, this sleeveless flared frock can be worn for either work or play. If June is a busy professional month full of meetings and events, you likely want to keep cool while looking chic. The V-neckline and burst of pink, green and blue flowers completes the design of this dress.
5) CASTAÑER Striped Wedge Espadrilles, $275: Like the past several seasons, espadrilles have now returned to the spotlight. You may have been able to rock ankle boots in May, but June calls for lighter takes on footwear. These blue and white striped espadrille wedges feature woven platforms and contrasting dark blue laces.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.