Steal Cara Delevingne’s Black And White Striped Outfit
Although Cara Delevingne may have recently made the shift from modelling to the silver screen, the 24-year-old star is still considered a trendsetter. Yesterday, Delevingne was spotted on the streets of New York City wearing a black and white striped ensemble. Taking career gal style to an entirely new level, the catwalk star turned rising actress sported a lightweight, open front jacket. Meanwhile, her silky white camisole and white skinny trousers with gold studs completed her outfit. If you’re looking to channel your inner Cara Delevingne, here’s how to get her look now.
1) Missoni Striped Crochet-Knit Cardigan, $461: We are loving the slimming vertical stripes on this flowing Missoni cardigan. The black, white and brown stripes create visual interest, while the long, open front design adds an elegant and chic effect.
2) Ginia Lace-Trim Silk Cami, $123: For a feminine and flirty effect against your striped topper, try layering with a silky ivory camisole. This lingerie inspired top features dainty straps and subtle, barely there lace accents.
3) Etienne Marcel Distressed Studded Skinny, $181: The finishing touch of sparkling gold studs proves that metallic detail can rejuvenate an otherwise neutral black and white outfit. These white skinny jeans feature gleaming studs along the pant leg, for a bedazzled look.
4) Karl Lagerfeld Paris Royale Point Toe Leather Pumps, $130: For a monochromatic accessorizing statement which complements the rest of your ensemble, step out in a pair of inspired white pumps. This pointed toe leather pair by Karl Lagerfeld is complete with sultry three inch heels.
5) Robert Lee Morris Soho Half Moon Collar Necklace, $55: To wrap up her style, Delevingne’s silver collar necklace brings a rebellious edge to the rest of her outfit of the day. This chunky silver plated neckpiece captures the trend, and can illuminate the ivory tones of the blouse and denim.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.