Stylish Work Dresses To Complete Your Winter Wardrobe
Photo: Chanel Fall 2016/Winter 2017 (Vogue Runway)
For fashionistas who are back in business mode this January, the weeks ahead will no doubt involve catching up on meetings and emails. If you want to greet the new year in style, try slipping into a perfect frock which is a mix of both business and pleasure. Whether you work in a corporate environment or a creative office, we’ve rounded up five stylish dresses which will perfect your business wardrobe this winter.
1) Felicity & Coco Ruffle Sheath Dress, $83: We are liking the funky cobalt blue colour of this girlish sheath dress. For a finishing touch, the midi hemline and sweet flutter sleeves offer a structured yet feminine design.
2) Ellen Tracy Fit-and-Flare Knit Dress, $149: The pale pink and white watercolour florals on this frock just may leave you in the mood for springtime, although we’re still months away from garden season. With its nipped-in waist, three-quarter sleeves and flirty flared skirt, this knit number can also seamlessly transition from work to cocktails.
3) Karl Lagerfeld Paris Cap Sleeve Split Neck Sheath Dress, $179: There’s nothing quite like a hint of punchy red to instantly warm a drab, dull wintertime wardrobe. This Karl Lagerfeld piece features delicate crepe fabric, cap sleeves and a tiny split neckline.
4) Vince Camuto Fit & Flare Sweater Dress, $197: With its demure long sleeves and contrasting white cuffs, this basic black flared dress can work for any type of business day. Simply add a sparkling choker for an after hours work function, or keep it simple for an afternoon at your desk. Meanwhile, the conservative round neckline helps to create a work-appropriate look which screams business.
5) Phase Eight Tabatha Textured Dress, $255: Soft neutrals are also perfectly suitable for the cold weather, and this chic textured dress is no exception. The mix of creamy white and grey hues stand out against the skinny black belt, which creates a smart and polished effect that should impress in the boardroom.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.