Copy Adriana Lima’s Model Off Duty Style For The Weekend
With her signature curves and killer sense of style, Adriana Lima is a stunning sight whether is gracing the Victoria’s Secret catwalk or simply strutting the sidewalk. The 35-year-old Brazilian bombshell stepped out this week in the Big Apple, and looked positively gorgeous in a pair of high-waisted burgundy shorts. Despite the chilly autumn temperatures in New York City, Lima proved that fall shorts are an entirely wearable look. Meanwhile, her thigh-high boots highlighted her long and shapely legs.
If you’re aiming to get the look, here’s how to capture the Victoria’s Secret Angel’s sexy model off duty style this weekend.
1) She + Sky Faux Suede Shorts, $91: These faux suede oxblood shorts are a beautiful rich hue and fit into autumn’s sultry colour palette. Meanwhile, the plush texture, waistline and looser fit keeps the shorts from appearing too risqué or summery.
2) Stuart Weitzman Thigh High Boots, $1,610: Try showcasing your stems in a pair of over-the-knee black leather boots, like these thigh-high options by Stuart Weitzman. The towering heels, pointed toes and sleek black leather complete the look.
3) Forever 21 Open-Front Boyfriend Blazer, $34: This black boyfriend blazer is sure to wrap up your ensemble, and contrast against the enriched colour of the faux suede shorts.
4) Cotton Candy Ribbed Crop Sweater, $90: For a fitted layer under your oversized long blazer, try slipping into this cropped and ribbed black knit sweater. The tighter fit is sure to create a girlish, subtly seductive silhouette.
5) Jack&Chris Women’s Genuine Leather Tote Shoulder Handbag, $99: Offer your entire ensemble a perfect finishing touch with a leather tote bag. This Jack&Chris handbag features contrasting gold tone accents, structured handles and a soft grain leather design.