5 November Sartorial Essentials For The Fashionista
Photo: Dior Fall 2016 (Vogue Runway)
As fashionistas prepare to transition their wardrobes from early autumn to the later months of the season, there’s no doubt that November is officially upon us. From the brisk, grey mornings to the increasingly cold evenings, the weather is quickly changing. If you’re wondering what to wear this month, try gravitating toward rich plaids and cozy neutrals. We’ve curated a few style essentials which should keep you comfortable and chic over the coming few weeks.
1) Modena Reversible Plaid & Herringbone Cape, $67: We are loving the vivid red colour of this luxurious cape, which features a mix of plaid and herringbone patterns. The fringe trim, longer length and traditional colour scheme prove that rich autumnal plaids are always en vogue.
2) Kut From The Kloth Diana Stretch Corduroy Skinny Pants, $97: While denim is always key, late fall also offers a perfect opportunity to rock cozy corduroys. These dark berry-coloured cords are sure to flatter your stems with their skinny style and vivid colour.
3) Free People Sticks and Stones Sweater, $150: The ivory tone of this cropped knit sweater makes it a perfect pick to accessorize with the season’s plaid prints. Meanwhile, the cable knit design and thicker material suits the impending chill in the air.
4) Gap Wool-Blend Car Coat in Camel, $238: For a perfect neutral layer, slip into a polished camel coat for the ultimate contrast against the season’s cranberry and burgundy shades. This wool blend number can easily be paired with everything from weekend denim to a work-appropriate sheath dress.
5) Vince Camuto Cherline Suede Over-the-Knee Boots, $350: Try showcasing your enviable legs in a pair of black suede boots. This over-the-knee Vince Camuto pair features a pointed heel, almond toes and sultry lace-up detail.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.