Get Margot Robbie’s Elegant Black And White Top And Matching Skirt
In the new Suicide Squad movie (which officially hits theatres today), the beautiful Margot Robbie embraces her dark side as Harley Quinn. Off the screen however, the 26-year-old Australian actress is an elegant beauty with classic style. This week, Robbie was spotted strutting the streets of New York City in a striking black and white striped ensemble. The flowing sleeves on her blouse brought a voluminous effect, while her flared asymmetrical skirt effortlessly flattered the top. For a contrasting effect, the star accessorized her outfit with a red leather mini chain handbag, vintage style cat eye sunglasses and black ankle strap heels. Try achieving a Margot Robbie inspired look with the following fashion essentials.
1) Tomas Maier Striped Boat-neck Sweater, $795: We are liking the elegant look of this classic black and white striped boatneck top. The wide horizontal stripes bring visual interest to the overall design, while the three quarter sleeves offer a ladylike and polished effect.
2) DKNY Asymmetric Printed Stretch-Silk Skirt, $220: With head-to-toe patterns making a splash this season, try embracing the trend with this airy, flowing skirt. The black and white diagonal stripes, high-low style and fitted waistline all help to complete the look.
3) Salvatore Ferragamo Miss Vara Bow Wallet-on-a-Chain in Red, $989: For a contrasting effect, try carrying a brilliant red clutch as a finishing touch. The candy apple hue of this chain handbag, along with the dainty golden chain, can easily brighten an otherwise neutral ensemble.
4) Steve Madden Sillly Ankle Strap Sandals, $80: These basic black strappy sandals are sure to elongate your leg line and also effortlessly flatter the black stripes in your outfit. The skinny three inch heels and adjustable ankle straps finish the look.
5) Forever 21 Cutout Cat Eye Sunglasses, $11: To wrap up your chic ensemble, add these eye-catching white cat eye shades. The sleek retro inspired shape and contrasting gold detail brings the design to life.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.