Copy Miranda Kerr’s Skinny Denim and Red Ankle Strap Pumps For Spring
Recently, Australian beauty Miranda Kerr was spotted in Malibu, wearing a casual ensemble which perfectly fits the upcoming sunny temperatures of spring. The 33-year-old Victoria’s Secret Angel looked gorgeous in a form-fitting white top, which she paired with a flowing grey trench coat and stylish skinny ankle denim. For a finishing touch, her vibrant red ankle strap pumps and funky cat eye sunglasses brought her sartorial statement to an entirely new level. If you’re looking to channel your inner Aussie bombshell, here’s how to copy Kerr’s flawless Spring 2016 style.
1) Paige Denim Hoxton Ankle Skinny, $296: These curve-enhancing cropped skinny jeans just may elongate your leg line and bring the focus to your toned thighs. We are liking the subtle ripped detail, which brings a perfectly rebellious effect to the otherwise classic denim.
2) Ellen Tracy Back-Zip Peplum Shell Top, $76: Try contrasting your skinny denim with a fitted sleeveless white blouse, just like the gorgeous model herself. This snowy Ellen Tracy number features a delicate scoop neckline and a figure-flattering peplum cut.
3) James Perse Linen Trench Coat, $225: Try blocking out the springtime chill in true fashionista form, with a light grey trench coat for the perfect neutral topper. This James Perse linen design features a sharp statement collar, oversized sash belt and stylish open front silhouette.
4) Jil Sander Cat Eye Sunglasses, $507: We are admiring these retro inspired black cat eye sunglasses by Jil Sander, which feature gleaming golden arms and metal detail. If you’re looking to bring an accessorizing touch to your look, these sultry shades just may do the trick.
5) Journee Collection Ike Suedette Ankle-Strap Pumps, $127: The look of a vivid red shoe can easily bring a pop of colour to an otherwise neutral outfit. These ankle strap heels by Journee Collection make a splash with their dainty heels, playful red hue and sweet pointed toes.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.