Our Favourite Statement Earrings For Winter
Photo: Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2015 (Style.com)
For fashionistas who are aiming to flawlessly accessorize their wintertime looks as we settle into the New Year, the perfect statement earrings can bring a final flourish to even the most understated ensembles. Whether you’re sporting a simple white blouse or a cocktail dress this January, we’ve curated our favourite dangling and embellished earrings to leave you feeling like a Hollywood bombshell.
1) Betsey Johnson Black-Tone Multi-Stone Disc Stud Earrings, $36: With splashy disc earrings leaving their mark on the season’s runways, try incorporating the look into your own accessorizing statement. These stud earrings by Betsey Johnson are made with black-tone mixed metal, and feature a variety of stones in violet and white shades.
2) BaubleBar Duster Drop Earrings, $55: For a wearable and slightly modernized approach to the look of antique gems, these dramatic duster earrings from BaubleBar are adorned with rose gold-tone plated detail. Meanwhile, the shining stones are sure to bring a luminous touch to your entire sartorial statement.
3) Tasha Chandelier Earrings, $70: The sophisticated chandelier design of these earrings can easily bring a refined finishing touch to your style. The faceted glass stones and shimmering gold and smoky topaz detail help to create a stunning, ladylike aesthetic.
4) Kendra Scott ‘Dani’ Drop Earrings, $76: We are loving these elaborate teal magnesite earrings, which feature stones in a portrait setting and surrounding metal detail. For a hint of colour, there is nothing quite like the brilliant hue to offset a dark, neutral wintertime outfit.
5) Kendra Scott Danay Earrings, $285: If you’re craving evening glamour, try stepping out in these 14 karat gold plated and brass drop earrings. The dangling design and shimmering drusy stones just may leave you sparkling all night long as you hit the party circuit.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.