Copy Nicky Hilton’s Classic Camel Coat And Skinny Jeans Now
Recently, blonde trendsetter Nicky Hilton was spotted in Los Angeles wearing a chic topper paired with versatile dark wash skinny denim. The 32-year-old designer, socialite and model was a stylish sight as she strut the sidewalks and showcased her trim figure in her classic cold weather outfit. If you’re looking to revamp your own winter wardrobe this season, here’s how to take your sartorial cues from her street style look.
1) Rag & Bone Faye Coat in Camel, $599: With its rich neutral colour and elegant collar, this camel hair coat makes a sophisticated statement. Meanwhile, the striking buttons and double-breasted style help to complete the design.
2) Astraet Crew Neck Sweater, $404: For a simplistic layer which can take you from daytime to dinner, try slipping into this refined black cashmere knit. The luxurious yet laidback sweater contrasts effortlessly against the camel coat, and adds warmth to your wintertime ensemble.
3) Joe’s Jeans Honey Skinny Jeans, $228: Hilton displays her long, lean legs in dark blue denim that perfectly accentuates her silhouette. For a similar look, step out in these jeans which feature understated faded detail for a wearable, cool effect.
4) Andre Assous Veronice Cap-Toe Low-Heel Pump, $88: We are liking these ladylike two-tone suede pumps, which make a splash with their nude and black colour scheme. The dainty cap toes and modest heels are a refined touch, while the neutral hues flatter the coat.
5) Rebecca Minkoff ‘Mini MAC’ Convertible Crossbody Bag, $261: Hilton’s little black purse with its playful colourful accents brings a girlish touch to her entire outfit. For a contrasting look against your nude and black ensemble, accessorize with this floral print black leather purse by Rebecca Minkoff. The chain strap and rainbow pattern lend a similar look.
6) Forever 21 Round Aviator Sunglasses, $8: Protect your eyes from the wintertime sun with these gold and grey retro inspired aviators. The round lenses and metallic detail are a fierce and funky touch.
Read our exclusive interview with Nicky Hilton in Real Style’s Fall 2015 Magazine
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.