Copy Demi Lovato’s Colourblocked Cardigan And Black Leather Handbag For Winter
This week, Demi Lovato made an effortless sartorial statement as she stepped out in Los Angeles. The 23-year-old Confident singer looked casual yet stylish in a long, striped cardigan which featured colourblocked neutral shades. Lovato paired the flowing knit with a loose white V-neck, black jeggings and funky aviator shades. For a finishing take, her classic satchel and ankle boots completed her fuss-free street style. If you’re wondering what to wear this weekend, try taking your cues from the brunette trendsetter for an easy inspired look now.
1) 360 Sweater Long Striped Cardigan, $538: We are loving the comfortable and cozy look of this wool and cashmere blend cardigan. The colourblocked shades of grey, black and beige are a timeless colour combination, while the longer length just may add warmth to your wintertime wardrobe.
2) Boohoo Basics Unity Oversized V Neck Tee, $32: For a simple and loose-fitting layer under your eye-catching sweater, try slipping into this snowy white T-shirt with a V-neckline.
3) MICHAEL Michael Kors Pull-On Denim Leggings, $105: Showcase your flawless legs and bring a contrasting outline to the look of a flowing knit in a pair of black denim leggings. These jeggings from MICHAEL Michael Kors will bring a feminine and subtly sexy element to an otherwise understated weekend ensemble.
4) Black Aviator Sunnies, $78: For fashionistas who are tired of the glaring winter sunlight in their eyes, channel your inner Demi Lovato and make a Hollywood worthy splash in a pair of retro style sunglasses. With their dark lenses, these black aviators just might leave you feeling like a pop sensation yourself!
5) H Shoes by Hudson Women’s Azi Double Zip Pointed Leather Ankle Boots, $138: Try stepping out in true style in these edgy black leather booties, which feature shiny gold side zippers and low chunky heels. Meanwhile, the dainty pointed toes complete the design.
6) Tignanello Social Status Leather Satchel, $226: Whether you’re strutting out for a day of shopping or catching up with your friends, try wrapping up your weekend ensemble with an inspired oversized black satchel. With its double top handles, gold detail and structured style, we are liking this sleek leather number by Tignanello.
Photo: PR Photos
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.