5 Things You Didn’t Know About Bradley Cooper
Bradley Cooper may have been acting since 1999, but the last few years have been really good to him. He has seen his star rise higher and higher since The Hangover came out in 1999, and with his third consecutive Best Actor nomination at this year’s Oscars for his role in American Sniper, he’s got a chance to climb even higher if he wins. This former People magazine “Sexiest Man Alive” has had an interesting career, and an even more interesting personal life. We bring you 5 things you didn’t know about Bradley Cooper.
1. Bradley Cooper has had four Academy Award nominations, but only three have been for acting. With all the focus on his third consecutive nomination for American Sniper, most people have ignored the fact that he’s also been nominated this year for producing American Sniper.
2. He quit drinking at the age of 29, because he said it would have sabotaged his life. He even admitted that his substance addictions caused suicidal thoughts.
3. He’s been married and divorced once. In late 2006 he married actress Jennifer Esposito, and by May of the following year she filed for divorce.
4. He can speak more than just English. While attending Georgetown University, Bradley became fluent in French, a skill that allowed him to spend six month as an exchange student in France. He even wants to film a movie in French one day.
5. The Hangover caused his stock to rise. For the first Hangover movie Bradley Cooper only made $600,000 but for the Hangover Part 3 he was up to $15,000,000. That’s a pretty decent raise in 4 years time.
Photo: Georges Biard of Wikipedia
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.