The Top 10 Best Backyard Party Songs
Summer is the time to kick back and relax on your back patio with friends. Mix a few refreshing drinks and chill to some good summertime music. To help you get you party on, we’re counting down our top ten best backyard party songs for the summer. (You’re welcome!)
10. One of the men behind last year’s summer hit is back again with yet another hit. Pharrell’s “Happy,” has definitely made a splash, even though it was released last year.
9. Iggy Azalea recently rose to fame and her catchy tune “Fancy” has been making waves on the air. We expect to keep hearing this track as we get well into summer.
8. “Turn Down For What” by DJ Snake and Lil Jon was released at the end of 2013, but the catchy beats are making this song a summer anthem.
7. Iggy Azalea features in the song “Problem” with Ariana Grande and can only be described as bubblegum pop with hip hop vocals.
6. Ed Sheeran is usually known for his more sullen lyrics and beats, but now he, too has teamed up with Pharrell for the unlikely mix “Sing” that’s surprisingly upbeat and unsurprisingly catchy.
5. While this song may a little morose, it is stuck in everyone’s head. Sia’s “Chandelier” is a ballad of girls who want to drown their sorrows in alcohol – and the video features Dance Moms’ star, 11-year-old Maddie Zeigler.
4. It’s Australia’s version of The Wanted. 5 Seconds of Summer’s hit single “She Looks So Perfect” is meant for your patio party.
3. Every single of his seems to be a hit and Calvin Harris’ new single “Summer” is no different – the rhythm, as always, is catchy and everyone loves a little synth.
2. Paramore’s new pop single “Ain’t It Fun” is the perfect jam for the youthful exuberance of a girl’s night in.
1. Clean Bandit’s “Rather Be” (Feat. Jesse Glynne) is the most Shazam-ed song in the world, so even though you haven’t heard of it, you’ve definitely heard it. It’s catchy and infectious – perfect for your summer playlist.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.