10 Things About Ashton Kutcher
So Ashton Kutcher has replaced Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men. It’s definitely an interesting move for the former That 70’s Show and Punk’d star. Ashton is well known and liked in the industry and by fans alike (6.7 million Twitter followers doesn’t lie), and he’s been known for taking interesting steps before (no one really saw his marriage to Demi Moore, and once it happened no one believed it would last long). Here are 10 things you may not have known about that interesting celebrity.
* Ashton is really his middle name. His real first name is Christopher.
* He was a a biochemical engineering student at University of Iowa before being discovered by a modeling talent scout
* He has a fraternal twin brother
* Is the founder of Katalyst, a studio for social media
* In university he was so broke that he donated his blood for money
* Has two toes on his left foot that are fused together
* Was born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
* He broke into his high school during his senior year to steal money. After his arrest he was convicted of third-degree burglary and sentenced to three years’ probation and 180 hours of community service.
* Was the first Twitter user with over 1,000,000 followers
* Along with his wife Demi Moore, created a charity in 2010 called The Demi and Ashton Foundation (DNA) to eliminate child sex slavery
Photo Courtesy of: TechCrunch50-2008
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.