L’Oréal Paris And Camila Cabello Team Up For Havana Makeup Collection
Global superstar Camila Cabello and L’Oréal Paris have teamed up to release a limited-edition makeup collection inspired by Cabello’s personal style and home city of Havana. Working closely with L’Oréal Paris, Cabello’s Havana collection will be full of her favourite makeup shades and products. According to the official statement, the collection features:
• The Havana Sun-Lit Bronzer: A liquid bronzer available in two shades for dewy, bronzed skin,
• Havana Gotta Give Brow: A liquid brow product available in three shades for natural-looking brows
• Havana Flash Liner: A black felt-tip marker-like eyeliner for easy and precise application
• Havana Lip Dew: Lip glosses in four juicy hues
• Havana Eye Shadow: Creamy eye shadows available in four shades for a natural or sultry look.
I am extremely proud and excited about the Havana collection,” says Camila Cabello. “I wanted to create products that not only I would personally wear, but that would work well across various skin tones. For me, looking and feeling my best helps fuel my confidence and I hope to inspire other people to feel the same.”
The limited-edition Havana collection will first launch at Ulta.com on July 15, 2018 and will be available nationwide at mass retailers in August 2018. Prices range from $9.99 to $14.99.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.