April Beauty Buys Under $10
Everyone loves a good deal and finding a bargain at the beauty counter is always satisfying! This year, more and more low-cost makeup products are finding fans, not only because of their affordable prices, but because they’re actually quality products. Finding quality makeup under $10 is possible and we’ve pulled together some favourites below.
1. Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk ($4): Professional Hair Stylist Lawrence Davis recently shared his love of Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk. At $4, it’s a beauty steal! “It says to use for sleek styles, but it actually enhances curls,” he said while explaining why he loves the product. “It just goes to show that products can be used for different purposes.” We couldn’t agree more!
2. The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion Serum ($9.80): A high quality facial serum under $10 wouldn’t have been thought possible a couple of years ago, but it’s a reality now. Breakthrough brand The Ordinary regularly sells out around the world (even Kim Kardashian’s a fan).
3. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara ($7): The iconic pink and green packaging has been a staple for over 40 years. Used by makeup artists and women around the world for decades, the affordable mascara glides on effortlessly, won’t clump and washes off easily at the end of the day.
4. Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss ($7): These long-lasting glosses deliver high shine and come in a variety of pink, rose and nude shades.
5. E.L.F. Powder Blush Palette ($6): This easy to apply blush formula looks natural, never cakey or heavy. The beautiful complimentary shades allow you to mix and match for different looks.
6. NYX Cosmetics Shimmer Down Pigment ($8): Shimmery, pretty eyes are guaranteed with Shimmer Down Pigment. The loose, fine formula comes in six long-lasting shades.