Travel Makeup Products For Your Summer 2017 Adventures
With the season of summer vacation upon us, beauty lovers will no doubt be escaping on holiday in the weeks ahead. Whether you’re simply escaping to the cottage or embarking on a hotly awaited getaway to the world’s fashion capitals, travel-friendly makeup is a must. After all, there’s nothing quite as irritating as fumbling through an enormous beauty bag, only to realize that your favourite products are weighing you down. Keeping up with the season of getaways and exotic trips, we’ve curated a few travel makeup buys to suit your vacation beauty needs.
1) Urban Decay All Day All Night Travel Duo, $25: This travel due from Urban Decay includes an All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray and a Quick Fix Complexion Prep Priming Spray. The priming spray is said to nourish and hydrate the skin, with a combination of vitamin B3, the multimineral compound SEPITONIC™ M3 and coconut water. Meanwhile, the setting spray is meant to be used after makeup application to keep your visage in place.
2) Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette, $29: As a travel-sized eye palette, this Smashbox set includes eight eyeshadows. The shades range from subtle shimmer tones, such as Light Tan/Golden Silver Pearl, to darker matte shades like Ashy Dark Brown. Whether you want to rock a sultry eye look or simply awaken your tired lids, a combination of versatile shadows could be an easy vacation fix.
3) Bobbi Brown Bobbi’s Eyecons, $32: If you want to craft fierce eye looks but don’t to bring your entire kit along, consider travel-sized eye makeup. This Eyecons set by Bobbi Brown includes the brand’s Long-Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink, along with the Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush and Smokey Eye Mascara.
4) NARS Mini Blush & Bronzer Duo, $34: If you want to enhance a summertime tan, a powder bronzer just may be a quick solution. This miniature NARS kit is said to include the company’s pink Orgasm Blush, along with a golden shimmer Laguna Bronzing Powder.
5) Charlotte Tilbury ‘Filmstars On the Go’ Palette in The Spy Who Loved Me, $78: This compact from British celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury includes a creamy lip and cheek colour and cream eyeshadow, for those who want a quick touch-up. The Spy Who Loved Me duo claims to offer berry-tinted lips and cheeks, along with rose gold lids.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.