Spoil Your Mom With These Beauty Gift Ideas For Mother’s Day
If your mom is a beauty junkie, chances are that you have inherited her love of pampering and her passion for collecting cosmetics. With Mother’s Day approaching, now is the perfect time to treat her to some coveted new goodies. Whether she is an avid traveller or completely obsessed with skincare, the perfect Mother’s Day gift can often be found at the beauty counter. From hydrating the visage to refreshing her skin, we’ve rounded up a few gifting ideas to help you spoil your mother this year.
1) Origins Purify, Hydrate & Glow Mask Set, $32: As part of the three face masks in this gift set, the Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay is created with Canadian willowherb and is said to exfoliate. Meanwhile, the Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask is said to cleanse impurities, and also get rid of pollutants and dirt through the white China clay in the formula. The Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask claims to be boosted with avocado and apricot kernel oil, and to promote firmer, younger-looking skin as a result.
2) Philosophy ‘i think you are wonderful’ Set, $33: As a gifting set from Philosophy, this trio of products includes a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. The cream-scented shower buys claim to offer a sweet fragrance, with a hint of vanilla.
3) Fresh In The Buff Bundle, $51: This travel-sized set includes Fresh’s Sugar Cream Lip Treatment Buff, Lip Polish, Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy and Sugar Nude Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15. The brand claims that its four lip treatment products are all created with sugar, which is said to moisturize dry pouts and soothe fine lines.
4) The Body Shop Daily Cleansing & Moisturizing Gift Set, $55: This assorted set contains The Body Shop’s British Rose Bath Foam, along with a Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel, Vitamin E Moisture Cream, Moringa Body Butter and Shea Hand Cream. We are also liking the ribbon-adorned box, with its ladylike design and soft pink tones.
5) COOLA Suncare Signature Travel Kit, $57: If your mom is a jetsetter who is constantly escaping to exotic and sunny locales, keeping her skin glowing and youthful is probably a priority. This kit claims to contain all organic products, such as a Classic Face Cucumber SPF 30 Moisturizer which is said to be boosted with antioxidants and offer sheer coverage. The Sport SPF 30 Piña Colada Spray is said to work as a waterproof sunscreen, while the Liplux SPF 30 Original is said to hydrate and soothe the lips. Meanwhile, the ER+ Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion contains agave and states that it will soothe sunburns.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.