Best Holiday Gift Ideas For The Fashionista
With sparkling ornaments everywhere in sight and holiday cheer in the air, it’s officially time to hit the shops and begin your gift shopping for the season. If you have a style-conscious friend on your list, you may be wondering how to spoil your fashionista pal this Christmas. After all, she may already be the proud owner of numerous embellished clutches and little black dresses! Luckily, we’ve rounded up a few fashionista-approved gift ideas to please even the most discerning sartorial eye.
1) Johnstons Lambswool Royal Stewart Plaid Scarf, $57: For a punchy accessorizing finish, this wool scarf just may be a festive yet fashionable solution. The classic plaid pattern, rich red hue and fringe detail all help to wrap up the look.
2) Kate Spade New York ‘At First Blush’ Crystal Stud Earrings, $67: We’re coveting the dainty look of these 14 karat rose gold and glass studs for a sparkling accent this Christmas. If you want to surprise your favourite fashionista with some tasteful baubles, these sweet floral earrings offer drama without over-the-top gaudy detail.
3) Oscar de la Renta Flutter-Sleeve Top and Pajama Pants Set, $71: Every fashion girl enjoys relaxing in the great indoors with a glass of wine, as we prepare for freezing nights in the weeks ahead. With their sweet flutter sleeves, deep burgundy hue and silky texture, these Oscar de la Renta pajamas just may help her unwind in style this season.
4) Calvin Klein Claudia Leather Satchel Bag, $135: For the fashion girl with delicate taste, this feminine satchel from Calvin Klein makes a splash with its oversized bow detail. The gold accent adds a metallic touch to the basic black faux leather bag, which is a chic accessory for day or night.
5) Lauren Ralph Lauren Wool Cashmere Funnel Neck, $216: While the ugly Christmas sweater may have been a holiday staple of her youth, chances are that the trendsetter on your list has updated her cold weather style since then! We are loving this cream-coloured knit sweater, which is a ladylike sight with its cable knit and pointelle detail. The wool and cashmere blend and the funnel neck are also a cozy, comforting look for the holidays.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.