5 Glamorous Sequined Styles To Wear On New Year’s Eve
Photo: Monique Lhuillier Fall/Winter 2015 (Style.com)
Get party ready for a glamorous evening and dazzle at your New Year’s Eve party with these stunning sequin styles. From beaded mesh tops to sparkly gold pumps, ’tis the season to welcome the New Year with shimmery accents and luxurious silhouettes that will surely have you turning heads throughout the evening.
1) Forever 21 Beaded Mesh Top, $43: Look elegantly feminine at your New Year’s Eve party with this embellished mesh top from Forever 21. The intricate beaded paisley pattern add a glamorous style to your wardrobe while the scalloped hem and dusty taupe sheer mesh layer give a soft, romantic look perfect for that midnight kiss.
2) Calvin Klein Sequin Pencil Skirt, $65: For minimalist fashionista’s wanting to embrace sequins into their style, try a pastel grey sequined pencil skirt from Calvin Klein for a simple upgrade from your everyday neutrals. Its waist-cinching band and narrow cut will give you a flattering hour-glass figure for a sleek and streamlined style. Pair it with a solid navy blue blazer for a polished look you can sport to the office.
3) Belle By Badgley Mischka Muriel Sequined Minaudiere, $144: Punctuate a drab outfit with a sequined clutch for an elevated style for the New Year. This box-shaped clutch from Belle By Badgley Mischka is the perfect accessory to stash your beauty essentials for a night out while its sequined square design and metallic gold trims add a lavish flair for a statement piece.
4) Kate Spade New York Angelique Sequin Mary Jane Pumps, $307: Complete your outfit and bedazzle your feet with bright gold sequined heels for an extra pep as you strut the city streets. The sequin embellishments bring a luxurious twist to classic, ladylike Mary Jane heels.
5) Dress The Population ‘Lola’ Sequin Body-Con Dress, $320: Sparkle at your New Year’s Eve party with this sequin body-con dress from Dress the Population. The chic sequined geometric pattern adds some dramatic visual interest to its sophisticated and tailored fit while its full-length sleeves and open v-neck back bring a subtle hint of sultriness to a figure-hugging dress.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.