Capture The ‘Tough Girl’ Look Priyanka Chopra Channels As Alex On “Quantico”
On Episode 9 of the ABC thriller series Quantico, stunning 33-year-old Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra showcases her bad girl side as Alex Parrish, in a black leather jacket styled with a dark top, faded jeans and black ankle boots.
This is a very similar look to the one we recently brought you with Krysten Ritter, who made a fierce statement as titular character Jessica on Episode 1 of the new Netflix series Jessica Jones.
If you are looking to channel your inner “badass”, take a cue from the TV costume designers, and get a leather jacket worn with distressed jeans and boots.
Here are some ideas on capturing this edgy look.
1) Muubaa ‘Olson’ Boyfriend Biker Jacket, $404: For fashionistas who want to channel a biker chic vibe this season, this leather jacket just may complete your sartorial statement. The silver zippers and bold buckled accents bring a striking contrast to the design.
2) Club Monaco Jiro Leather Jacket, $595: If you’re striving for a ladylike take on the leather trend, slip on this sleek Club Monaco topper. The figure-flattering cut and the gunmetal metallic accents help to complete the look.
3) Diesel Black Gold Lorip Biker Jacket, $1,250: With its bold silver detail, we are loving this fierce jacket from Diesel. The striking studs and funky asymmetrical zippers lend a polished, gleaming touch to the classic black leather.
1) GAP 1969 Precision True Skinny Jeans, $100: With their light blue wash, these classic skinny jeans will perfectly complement your bold tough girl style.
2) Citizens of Humanity ‘Racer’ Low Rise Skinny Jeans (Gaze), $262: The look of light wash denim can bring an instantly casual aesthetic to your fierce black leather topper. With their curve-enhancing silhouette, we are liking these faded jeans by Citizens of Humanity.
3) 7 For All Mankind Faded Skinny Ankle Jeans (Rue De Lille), $276: The faded effect and whiskered detail on these skinny ankle jeans just may leave you ready to grace the silver screen as a femme fatale.
1) Le Château Leather-Like Almond Toe Ankle Boot, $50: We’re liking the delicate look of these faux leather pointed toe boots, which are finished with side zippers. The practical low heels are also an essential component of any tough chick ensemble this season.
2) Hush Puppies Women’s Stella Cordell Leather Ankle Boots, $140: These hand-burnished ankle booties make a bold statement with their rubber accents, tiny back zippers and chunky heels.
3) See By Chloé Ankle Boots, $387: If you’re looking for a comfy alternative to your towering pumps, try stepping out in these dainty black leather ankle boots. The pointed almond toe and the metallic zippers on the side help to wrap up the style, while the low heel provides an edgy finish.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.