Black Friday Shopping Tips- How To Score The Best Deals
When it comes to shopping, every self-respecting fashionista loves and appreciates a good sale. With the holidays just around the corner, Black Friday is the ultimate shopping event for bargain hunters to score low prices. Whether you’re shopping for a luxurious designer boots for yourself or finding the perfect gift for that special someone, here are some smart shopping tips to help you find great deals as you hunt for the most coveted fashion finds of the season.
1) Find sales and compare deals using apps: Download shopping apps on your phone to help you search for the best sales and discounts in your area. You can easily compare deals between different stores with a single tap and help you get your wish list item for a bargain. Try smartphone apps such as ShopSavvy and Flipp, which aim to offer up-to-date deals on certain products and retailers. These applications aggregate and categorize all the deals and promotions in stores to help you narrow down your search and strategize your Black Friday shopping. Having these apps can also come in handy in stores that provide price matching to guarantee you the lowest prices.
2) Do your research prior to your shopping spree: Know what you’re getting before buying a product. Don’t get caught up in a shopping frenzy and be lured by the reduced prices. Just because an item is on sale doesn’t necessarily mean the quality is top notch. Some products are manufactured specifically for Black Friday with cheaper materials and lower features so do your research on certain merchandises and become a more informed shopper before wasting your money on a poor quality product.
3) Start your Black Friday shopping early: Don’t wait for the Friday to start your shopping since not all Black Friday deals begin on that day. In fact, a lot of retailers offer special promotions leading up to Black Friday. This can help you do your research to see whether or not the Friday sales are even better. When the big day arrives, hit the stores early in the day to ensure you snag your must-have item. Getting a head start on your shopping will help ensure you get the best selections and newer inventory.
4) Shop online for great door buster deals and additional discounts on clothes: Skip the long lines at the cash wrap and shop in the comfort and convenience of your home for online deals and promotions this Black Friday. In-store Black Friday promotions for apparel may not always be the best compared to the competitive prices and deals that online retailers provide. Some retail sites offer greater promotions and additional discounts, from 50 to 70 percent off site-wide plus free shipping on all merchandises. Shopping online allows you to get the best deals on clothes.
5) Sign up for loyalty programs: Most stores have loyalty and rewards programs they offer to customers so they can earn points and receive coupons on merchandises. Sign up to some of your favourite stores to receive Black Friday shopping alerts to get first dibs on their sales as well as enjoy the perks of their members-only discounts to help you save on your purchases and stay on budget.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.