Copy Olivia Culpo’s Trendy White Blazer And Fringed Skirt
This week, brunette bombshell Olivia Culpo was spotted strutting the Los Angeles streets in a chic black and white ensemble. The 23-year-old actress and Miss USA 2012 beauty queen made a statement in an oversized snowy blazer, which was flawlessly layered over a fitted black blouse with a round neckline. Meanwhile, her black leather skirt with fringe detail added a statement look to her entire ensemble. We are also loving Olivia’s black saddle bag and strappy black sandals, which keep her sartorial statement looking sharp yet wearable.
If you’re aiming to update your fringed skirt with an easy layer this autumn, here’s how to achieve a similar ensemble.
1) Theory Blazer, $647: With its stylish cut and striking white hue, we are liking the long, lean silhouette of this classic boyfriend blazer. To tone down the sultry appeal of a fringed skirt, a long cotton jacket can instantly create your look.
2) ThePerfext Linda Fringe Skirt, $1,845: The fitted waistline of this sleek leather skirt helps to showcase a defined, feminine silhouette. Meanwhile, the cool fringed accents and tiers will display those toned legs, without creating an overly seductive effect.
3) Calvin Klein Textured Knit Sleeveless Top, $69: For a simplistic look inspired by Olivia Culpo herself, this sleeveless black Calvin Klein top contrasts against the white blazer and also matches the sassy fringed skirt.
4) Tassel Saddle Bag, $58: Naturally, black leather accessories help to transition a playful skirt into autumn and also keep you looking polished as you strut the city streets. To channel your inner pageant queen, pick up this 1970s inspired saddle bag with a striking golden chain and tassel detail.
5) Le Château Leather Ankle Strap Sandal, $70: To emphasize your trim legs, step out in these black leather sandals with their funky block heels and trendy ankle straps.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.