Copy Miranda Kerr’s Oversized White Coat and White Denim For Spring 2015
With her flawless street style, 32-year-old former Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr knows how to make a casual yet chic statement when she hits the city sidewalks. The supermodel was spotted in Manhattan, embracing a striking white and black neutral outfit. We’re coveting her oversized textured white spring coat and white skinny denim, paired with a black V-neck top, black gradient sunglasses and an oversized black satchel for a contrasting effect. Meanwhile, strappy and feminine white espadrille wedges complete her ladylike look. If you’re hoping to incorporate the black and white look into your spring wardrobe, here’s how to copy her style for an inspired ensemble.
1) JONES NEW YORK COLLECTION City Coat with Patch Pockets, $202: Kerr manages to add polish to her basic look with a sleek, snowy topper. For a light layer on chilly spring mornings, we love this elegant white lightweight coat with its bold black buttons.
2) T by Alexander Wang Pocket Detail Muscle T-Shirt, $125: A hint of black brings sophistication to an ivory coat and matching denim. Try adding this fitted black V-neck tee to your outfit.
3) Paige Denim Jeans – Hoxton High Rise Ankle in Ultra White, $226: Although dark wash denim may have been your mainstay during the winter, the rising temperatures call for sexy, figure-flattering white denim. Try these Paige cropped skinny jeans for a monochromatic look which matches the jacket.
4) Forever 21 Oversized Faux Leather Tote in Black, $34: We like the look of leather for Spring/Summer 2015, which pairs this traditional cold weather fabric with cooler tones or sweet pastels. Not only will this faux leather tote stand out against the bright white, it can also fit all your essentials for a weekend day trip.
5) Charlotte Russe Strappy T-Strap Platform Wedges, $36: Although the statuesque supermodel doesn’t need the extra height, petite fashionistas can always benefit from a boost! These affordable platforms offer a slight life, and fit into the season’s crisp, pristine white trend.
6) Ray-Ban Metal Aviator Gradient Sunglasses, $208: Kerr shields her eyes from the sun’s UV rays in style with her dark, retro inspired aviators. Try these classic black Ray-Bans for a similar effect, and a model-worthy fashion statement.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.