Ways To Embrace Winter Florals
Florals continue to be a go-to print for this season. It is a print that can be worn in summer, winter, spring and fall. What makes the print wearable for winter is the darker coloured backgrounds the floral patterns are on, unlike the bright pops of pink, yellow and orange which is found on the summer/spring pieces.
Winter florals tend to be on a dark blue, black, or deep purple coloured garment. Popular floral prints for winter are red roses, violet flowers and black floral designs. The different takes on the print provides unlimited options for outfits. From long midi skirts to long sleeved dresses, and floral blouses to a floral blazer, you can easily incorporate florals into your winter wardrobe.
Take a look at the gallery below for some fashionable pieces to help you embrace florals this winter.
1. Vintage Dolce & Gabbana Mazara Sheer Blouse – $491.09
2. MCQ BY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN floral print pencil skirt – $464.42
3. ASOS PETITE Exclusive Mini Dress With High Neck In Winter Floral – $72.01
4. Cameo Real Talk Open-Front Floral Trenchcoat – $340.00
5. MSGM Painterly Floral-Print Blazer – $232.50
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.