Our Favourite Looks From Spring 2015 Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week
As we step into the fifth and final day of shows at Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris, we’re definitely inspired by the latest couture creations for spring/summer 2015. From soft floral print dresses to eye-catching designs in bold yellow and orange hues, the collections certainly point to a vivid season ahead. Here are Real Style’s favourite looks from the elite runway shows of the past week.
1) Feminine florals at Giambattista Valli:
With its ladylike pale pink, mauve, black and white colour palette, this sleeveless floral print frock from Giambattista Valli is a picturesque sight with a sweet colour palette. Spring trends point to lush floral prints in dainty pastel hues, for fashionistas aiming to look as pretty as a picture themselves.
1) Giambattista Valli Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
2) Valentino Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
3) Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
4) Armani Privé Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
5) Chanel Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
6) Schiaparelli Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
7) Atelier Versace Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
8) Zuhair Murad Spring 2015 Couture (Style.com)
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.