How To Wear Camel Shades This Winter
If you’re looking for an understated hue to complement your berry tones and bold prints, stylish shades of camel are set to steal the spotlight this winter. From a statement fedora to an elegant camel coat, this classic neutral is set to make a dazzling impression for seasonal trends. Here’s Real Style’s guide to embracing camel for an exciting range of cold weather looks.
1) Protect your frozen digits with camel-toned fingerless gloves:
1) Club Monaco Lena Cable Gloves, $49
2) River Island Colour Block Camel Brim Fedora With Chain Trim, $53
3) Big Buddha Kaden Crossbody, $80
4) Dorothy Perkins Camel- Fur Collar Fit And Flare Coat, $122
5) Halogen Turtleneck Cashmere Sweater, $192
6) River Island Duffle Coat, $192
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.