10 Prettiest Wedge Espadrilles Under $100
With the weather turning balmy and the temptation of sand and sea slowly beckoning beach bunnies everywhere, Real Style is definitely in the spirit of the season. It’s time to finally pack away those black suede ankle boots and strap on a pair of sassy wedges instead! Here is our guide to this summer’s top budget-friendly and trendy espadrilles under $100:
1. DV8 by Dolce Vita ‘Simonah’ Sandal, Nordstrom.com, $55: We think these ‘Simonah’ Sandals scream “summer crush” to us, especially in this gorgeous Electric Coral shade. With their delicate straps and feminine crochet texture, these girlish wedges are fabulous for day or night.
2. Lucky Brand Open Toe Platform Wedge Espadrille Sandals, bloomingdales.com, $70: These edgy espadrilles combine a mix of funky and chunky design for an unconventional shoe, with crochet detail in a natural cream colour, bold cut-outs, and a towering wedge.
3. Madden Girl Tackle Espadrille Wedge Sandals, macys.com, $74: The versatile black canvas upper on these espadrilles by Madden Girl makes them a great go-to pick for casual yet chic summertime style. With a reasonable 3.5 inch heel, you’ll still be able to power-walk down the street, while making an elegant fashion statement anywhere from a casual night out with friends to a summertime retreat.
4. Women’s Bella Vita Sangria in Navy Silk, onlineshoes.com, $80: Classic fashionistas who want to rock office-ready style this season will adore these modest yet stunning 2-inch heels, with their rich navy blue colour and ladylike design.
5. Skechers Women’s Cali Club- Copacabana, shoeme.ca, $80: We love the youthful rainbow vibe of these multicoloured espadrilles, with their brightly striped pattern, candy apple-red straps, and super laidback stitched look.
6. ASOS Hansel Wedges, asos.com, $86: We love the bright neon chartreuse shade and the solid platform sole of these sandals from ASOS, which make them perfect for an oh-so-comfortable walk down the beach.
7. Splendid Peep Toe Platform Espadrille Wedges-Ganes in Camo Grey, bloomingdales.com, $86: These chic wedges in a subtle earthy grey are the perfect footwear choice to complement any summer ensemble. Whether you’re embracing a flowing maxi dress or a pair of white cropped pants, you can never go wrong with a neutral grey and a classic peep toe.
8. Jean Michel Cazabat Mariela Canvas and Leather Espadrille Slingbacks, theoutnet.com, $88: While these slingbacks are definitely more dark and edgy than flirty and beach-chic, nothing creates a statement quite like canvas and leather paired with a peep toe. Plus, the basic black colour will help make this pair a unique wardrobe staple.
9. Steve Madden Gyant Woven Wedge, stevemadden.com, $90: Step into summer in true fashionista form with a 4.5 inch heel! These woven wedges have charmed us with their thick straps in a pale tangerine-like shade, not to mention their runway-ready look.
10. Collection Privée? Red Espadrilles, yoox.com, $92: We love these red and cream sandals with a huge wedge heel. The crossover design and the platform sole make these a standout for your summer walks on the boardwalk.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.