Sparkling Winter Accessories Under $50
If piling on the scarves, hats and mitts makes you want to hop a plane to anywhere tropical, you’re not alone, and now you’ll have reason not to fear the frost. With glittering touches and special details, these affordable winter accessories have that added embellishment you will need to brighten your look, and your day, when the skies are grey. Our picks are all under $50, and we can’t wait to put them on and head into the crisp (that’s an optimistic word for freezing) winter day.
1. Mango sequin chiffon scarf, $25. Add a bit of shine to any outfit with the sequins and shimmer of this budget friendly bit of glamour. Tie it on with a moto jacket, distressed denim, slouchy beanie hat and soft white tee for an easy day look.
2. American Eagle knit headband, $16. What’s better than both a sparkly headband, and a knit headband (we love both for their own special reasons)? Well, a sparkling shimmery knit headband that keeps ears warm and adds just enough flair to any winter look.
3. Dorothy Perkins fingerless gloves, $14. While more on the fun, casual side, these fingerless gloves have the same sparkle but on the softer side of the hand-warming spectrum.
4. Topshop metal eyelet gloves, $50. Short leather gloves are the cat’s meow, but feast your paws on a pair of perfectly glam studs-meets-grommets detailed pair.
5. H&M knit hat, $40. This cute toque will makes your eyes sparkle with its steely blue hue and fun gemstones. While we’re not typically rhinestone cowgirls, this hat balances the glitz of stones with the coziness of knits.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.