Valentine’s Day Must-Have Accessories To Get You In The Mood
It seems every hot designer had Valentine’s Day on the brain when designing some of spring’s loveliest accessories. Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show a little self-love and bring in the second half of February–AKA the last half of winter– with a treat for the one you love most (YOU!) From kissable DVF clutch we’re coveting for all-year wear, to hearts by Marc (on everything!) to terms of endearment at your fingertips, these five sweet nothings are something.
1. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry rings in sweet, subtle brushed gold are the perfect add-on for any look you’ve styled with love.
2. Marc By Marc Jacobs statement necklace makes its statement clear–it’s all about love, and where better to proclaim it than on your neck? (Or sleeve).
Related: Red Pieces For Valentine’s Day
3. Vans sunnies evoke Lolita and Lana (Del Rey of course) and they add an extra bit of optimism to the rose-coloured point of view.
4. Diane Von Furstenburg’s lip clutches are just simply magic. Not too sweet, but cheeky and fun. This red version is our making its way onto our spring must-get list, without a doubt.
5. Plomo O Plata scarf turns stars and stripes on its back with tender loving stars and hearts. The mixed prints and quirky colour combo of this lightweight scarf are perfect for a white button-down, printed trousers and an armful of gold bracelets.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.