5 Sexy Spring Looks Of Your Valentine’s Day Fantasies
Introducing…the sexiest fashion ever, just in time for the sexiest day of the year. Though these five looks may not be realistic, who needs realism when you have this much fantasy? Romantic and sometimes racy, these are our editor’s picks for the spring 2013 runway looks we are falling madly in love with. All this fashion and sex appeal in one place just in time for Valentine’s Day? We’re smitten.
1. Alexander McQueen gave us this scintillating, belted look and while it may be a lot of skin, it’s a whole lot of sweetness too.
2. Balmain is always guaranteed to make us wish for longer legs and flaunt-worthy perfect bodies, and this plunging AND mini take on the checkered trend, we are coveting the entire idea.
3. Catharine Malandrino‘s entire spring collection gave us serious heart palpitations, and while this white look was less than angelic with its cutouts and midriff-baring cut, we’re dreaming of white nonetheless.
4. Dolce & Gabbana‘s pure italian charm oozed from this collection, but it was mainly seduction that oozed from this tap-pants and barely-there peplum basket top creation. Stuff of fantasies, we tell you!
5. Giambattista Valli’s sexiest spring look was actually quite on the sweet side, just perfect for the day of kisses, hugs and sweet surprises. But don’t let the dainty florals fool you, that little slice of skin is pure hot.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.