Holiday Statement Necklaces From Real Style Magazine
You don’t necessarily have to invest in a ton of new dresses to wow your friends and family on the holiday party circuit. A statement necklace can turn any simple look into an attention-grabbing ensemble. Even if you’re recycling an outfit, you can make it seem fresh and new by topping it off with a gorgeous necklace. Here are our favourite holiday statement necklaces from the winter 2013 issue of Real Style, our first ever print issue! You can shop the look in the digital copy of the magazine by clicking on the images.
1. This Marni Crocheted Coal Bib Necklace ($430) is the best way to rock the collar necklace trend of the fall/winter. It’s also the easiest way to dress up a more casual look, like a skirt and top combo.
2. If you’re looking to add a little glitz to an otherwise bohemian look, this Reverie Brass Scrolls with Layered Chains Necklace ($104) instantly makes a Coachella-worth outfit totally glamourous.
3. The best way to brighten up your wardrobe this winter? With a dash of vivid colour, of course! Make your little black dress and look to remember by adding eye-catching stones to your look with this statement necklace Cameo Premium Statement Stone Necklace ($149).
4. Thanks to Anna Karenina, Old World Russian opulence has been one of the biggest trends in fall/winter 2012 fashion. This Cara Accessories Multi Stone Statement Necklace ($78) lets you channel Keira Knightley in the period piece film without breaking the bank.
7. Get festive with this gold ASOS Ombre Jewelled Collar Necklace ($35) with coloured jewels.
7. Be on trend while being budget conscious with this Belle Noel By Kim Kadashian Pendant Necklace ($25).
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.