Five Accessories You Need This Summer
These five pieces are every girl’s ticket to an enviable summer wardrobe. Summer fashion is all about effortless style with no sweat and low maintenance, and the best way to achieve a trendsetting style without weighing yourself down is through your accessories. Your bare necessities are all in one place right here, as we show the five essential summer 2012 accessories.
1. Clear Beach Bag. A transparent beach tote like this pink McQ one is the most coveted carry-along for the city or coast, pool-day or weekday. If you have items you want to stash without the visibility, choose cute printed coin purses to tuck inside with your stowables in them.
2. Ankle-Strap Sandals. The ankle-strap heels we love are even more summer-worthy in practical and cute ankle-strap flats. The silver and black of these Tibi sandals will show off you perfectly glowing gams.
3. A Gold Manicure. This one is easy as it goes everywhere you go and makes every summer outfit a bit more luxe. We are loving metallic polish hues, especially the glittery gold of this Essie Golden Nugget lacquer.
4. Cat-eye/Retro Shades. Pastel, plastic framed cat-eye shades are the perfect way to add fun to your look. These mint Topshop sunnies would be to die for with bright pink lips and a white bikini or crisp white beach coverup.
5. A Baseball Cap. Say sayonara to the fedora as your go-to topper, as the resurgence of the baseball-style cap is the new way to add the sporty-inspired trend to a summer look. We love it with flowing beachy hair and a mini dress, or sleek separates.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.