White Hot! 5 Little White Dresses For Every Budget
Leather, lace, eyelet, embellishment- there is nothing we’re more excited about than trading the usual LBD for something lighter, brighter and whiter. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got $40 or $400 to spend- we’ve found the best LWD’s out there, from sweet and prim to sexy and glam. So click to shop and top any of these delicious dresses with edgy black croc add-ons or earthy turquoise jewels.
1. Fit-and-flare is continuing to illuminate as the most coveted dress silhouette of summer 2012, and polished white with black detailing makes this affordable H&M frock the ideal canvas for bold, colourful shoes, bags and accessories- tomato red lips, anyone? Dress, $40, HM.com.
2. Metallics are huge this summer, and when done right they couldn’t be any further from holiday fare. The combo of icy silver embellishment with sexy spaghetti straps and a corset top are hot summer night approved. Mark & James By Badgley Mischka dress, $110, Theoutnet.com.
3. Leather heaven! With a plunging V, fit-and-flare skirt and flattering structure, this Topshop find has us literally salivating for the right occasion to wear this showstopper. Leather dress, $225, Topshop.com.
4. Twenties flapper meets antiquey bohemian texture, sounds and looks good to us. The slim column shape of this French Connection confection is universally flattering. We’re aching to throw a black leather cropped jacket and stilettos on with it, some tousled, messy waves and hit a good cocktail party. Texas Tassels Dress, $228, FrenchConnection.com
5. Classic white summer dress with a twist. The delicate cotton and eyelet are sweet enough for a daytime lunch, but can be easily made glam through retro waved hair and cat eye black liner, and some towering wedges. Paul & Joe Sister dress, $333, Theoutnet.com.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.