Top 2011 Fashionista: Pippa Middleton
In 2011, we not only got a new Dutchess out of the royal wedding, but a new style icon in Pippa Middleton. While Kate is popular, the fashion world has embraced Pippa as the style IT girl for those wanted affordable, trendy looks that any young working girl can aspire towards. Like everyone we love Pippa’s very wearable fashion sense and couldn’t get enough of this royal sister-in-law. See one of our favourite looks from Pippa.
The fashion world remains infatuated with Pippa Middleton’s classic style. The best part? Her stylish picks are often accessible for even those without a royal budget. We were wild for Pippa when she attended the French Open in this polka dot dress from Zara. Like us, Pippa isn’t afraid to sport her favourite items more than once like with this structured handbag that we have spotted with her before. No doubt, this dress flew off of Zara’s shelves the moment Pippa stepped out in it, so we did the legwork for you to find a similar polka dot skirt combo. Click on the items below to copy Pippa Middleton’s polka dotted style.
SHOP THE LOOK
Pippa Middleton Celebrity Style Shopping Guide- Click on the link to shop:
1. Bluefly, Rebecca Beeson Cotton T-Shirt, $34.00 – A low-cut black tee is an easy way to start your style.
2. Yoox, Costume National Belt, $138.00 – Break up a monochromatic outfit with this wide grey leather belt.
3. Stylebop, Bailey 44 Black Polka Dot Swing Skirt, $184.00 – This polka dot skirt adds pattern and style to an otherwise simple ensemble.
4. Nordstrom, Kenneth Cole New York No Slouch Leather Satchel, $202.95 – A rich leather satchel is a classic addition.
5. Heels, Jessica Simpson Achillea Pumps, $79.99 – Complete your style with cork soled slingbacks for a summery style.
[Photo via Keystone Press]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.