Get Sarah Jessica Parker’s Fashion From I Don’t Know How She Does It
Sarah Jessica Parker returns to the big screen this Fall as a busy stylish working mom in her new movie I Don’t Know How She Does It. Sarah Jessica Parker plays Kate Reddy in the upcoming film where she shows that a working mom can still be über-stylish. In this behind the scene on-set picture, we see SJP working a fashion forward workplace look. Her pencil skirt and blouse combo has been given new life thanks to a stylish jacket and animal print pumps. See how you can get Sarah Jessica Parker’s movie fashion with our fashion picks.
SHOP THE LOOK
Click on the links to get our picks:
1. Max & Chloe, Blu Bijoux Ball Post Earrings, $10.00 – A simple pair of gold earrings is perfect for the busy mom on the go.
2. YOOX, Mauro Grifoni Coat, $395.00 – This long sleek coat is in trend with this season’s sleek minimalistic outerwear trends.
3. My Wardrobe, DKNY Cream Crepe Blouse, $150.15 – Update your buttondown shirt with something more feminine.
4. The Outnet, Robert Rodriguez Pencil Skirt, $166.00 – A great pencil skirt is a must have piece for any working girl.
5. YOOX, Gianna Meliani Pumps, $215.00 – Add a pop of style to your workwear with these animal print pumps.
[Photo via INF]
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.